Lip Enhancement is a non-surgical procedure that improves the appearance of the lips by providing volume, definition and bespoke contouring. It is a painless, safe and non-invasive treatment with an immediate effect lasting between 6 to 15 months.
There are lip specific fillers consisting of synthesised hyaluronic acid, with different viscosity for the use in specific area of the lip.
Lip Enhancement requires a masterful injection of the specific type, viscosity and amount of fillers in the precise areas of the lip to achieve the bespoke desired effects.
The most popular lip enhancement treatments can:
- Remove the lines around the mouth to reduce the signs of ageing
- Turn the corners of your mouth upwards
- Create a more defined smile
- Create fuller lips with volume – Lip Augmentation
- Create definition to the outer lip-line (Vermilion border) – this smooths ‘lipstick’ lines
- Define Cupid’s Bow – this adds contouring and lift
- Remove the appearance of Marionette Lines
When treating, some redness or light swelling may occur at the treated area. In some cases, small and light temporary bruises appear.
For further information or to book an appointment for consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, email or by simply attending our clinic.