Offering Full Range of Cosmetic Treatments
Update January 2022
We are delighted to inform you that the Welsh Government have removed all restrictions on the type of treatments hence we can now continue to take care of your complete cosmetic treatments with the highest level of care and service that you are accustomed to.
However, the Welsh Government’s current de-escalation phase is at Lower Amber which means there are still some restrictions on how we are able to offer treatments.
There are detailed and stringent guidelines set for all dental clinics at every step of the process and operation, from the moment you contact us to entering the clinic and until you leave.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES WHEN ATTENDING APPOINTMENTS
- Strictly by appointment only. Please do not attend the clinic without an appointment, you can contact us by phone, email or via our website to make an appointment.
- Wear a face mask or visor – ALL patients including children. Please do not enter the clinic if you do not have one, ring the bell and wait for assistance. We will supply you with a mask or visor at a cost of £2.00
- Attend alone and without any extra equipment or bags- unless of course you are chaperoning a dependent to their appointment.
- Attend 5 minutes prior to your appointment – if over 5 minutes late I am afraid this will result in the cancellation of your appointment, please note a non-attendance fee will be applied in this instance.
- Hand sanitise when entering the clinic – then report to reception where further advice will be provided.
Our team are working very hard and will continue to provide the highest level of care and support that you are accustom to.
Thank you in advance for your support and as always wish you and your loved ones good health.
Dr Vida Kolahi